HFSC Public Policy
- Increase the enrollment cap on the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program
- Equitable funding for traditional public schools, charter schools, and private schools participating in Wisconsin’s parental choice programs
- Expand the number of charter school authorizers
- Provide an expedited approval process for high-quality charter schools that want to replicate.
- Facilities reform to increase charter and private schools access to vacant, district-owned buildings
- Increase accountability and transparency measures schools in all sectors
- Reforms to increase educational options for students with special needs