Ready to take the next step?
Hispanics for School Choice is working for lasting, parent-fueled change, bringing communities together to make our voices heard on education issues and to break down the barriers to success for every child.
Here are some of the exciting ways that HFSC volunteers are making a difference.
- Visiting lawmakers to discuss personal stories and success with HFSC:
- Attending workshops and conferences.
- Participating in phone and letter-writing campaigns.
- Writing to newspaper editors and speaking with reporters about education options.
- Attending rallies in support of school choice.
- Speaking at townhall meetings about HFSC.
- Testifying before committees, both locally and in Washington D.C.
If you are ready to play a role in what that looks like, sign up to volunteer now.